What We Can Offer
• Issuing enquiries/tenders and obtaining quotations.
• Analyzing quotations and bids etc., and preparation of comparative statement (quotation charts).
• Checking legal conditions of contracts.
• Follow-up of purchase orders for delivery in due time
• Verification and passing of suppliers’ bills to see that payments are made promptly.
• Correspondence and dealing with suppliers, carriers etc., regarding shortages,
• Maintenance of purchase records, vendor performance records/data.
• Keeping various Departments informed of the progress of their indents in case of delay in obtaining supplies.
• Serving as an information center on the materials’ knowledge i.e. their prices, source of supply, specification and other allied matters.
• Development of reliable and alternate sources of supply.
• Making report to managers.
• Proficient in English speaking and writing communications
• 1-2 years working in purchasing for goods & services.
• General knowledge on purchasing scope of work, supply chain, operations and enterprise economics
• Proactive, detail & customer-oriented, time management, negotiation & problem solving skills
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams & to build strong internal & external relationship