Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Follow up new product to ensure 100% of the parts in catalogue have a price structure in systems (std cost and master data)
- Understanding and monitoring of the pricing strategies across the different entities in APAC
- Work closely with related departments to ensure a safe level of margin, whilst working closely with the markets in order to constantly adapt the pricing structure to micro or macro-economic events
- Create and maintain a competition price database with relevant models
- Advise markets on price strategy, bonus schemes, promotional campaigns, effective and results of push/pull campaigns, etc
- Perform regular updates and checks in systems to ensure consistency of prices across the group’s different brands and models, advise the company and the market on the best pricing strategy to maximize profitability while lowering the complexity
- Is the interface between corporate functions as far as the “orderability” (systems point of view) is concerned
- Perform case studies and price simulations all through the year, and particularly during the budget period, in order to advise the company and the markets on the best strategy in terms of price positioning/penetration/market share
- Evaluate pricing trends in the different markets in charge to define the profitability/attractivity of the group’s products
- Perform market researches, evaluate consumers trends and markets purchasing powers, perform surveys and inquiries
- Visit stores and professional venues to feed the researches and database
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 1-2 year experience at retail/ wholesale/ automotive, household appliances.
- Good sense of finance, accounting, controlling and willing to experience in marketing field.
- Good speaking and writing communication in English.
- Advanced to master level in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Advanced to master level in SAP
- Good negotiation skill, interpersonal and project management capabilities.
- Proactive, customer oriented & problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Creativity and ability to think out-of-the-box.