Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Planner will define production plan, material plan, and expedite the flow of materials (from raw materials to FGs - from supplier to customer) to achieve business plan KPIs.
• Prepare and control the raw materials replenishment according to forecast and supplier leadtime; Maintain and manage the raw materials safety stock always at target level.
• Prepare, control and optimize the production schedule depending on customer requirements, delivery forecast, WIP stock target and service level.
• Analyse production mix, lot size, complexity periodically and timely to optimize the production schedules and customer satisfaction.
• Perform capacity planning and analysis based on forecast given and highlight any capacity problems.
• Ensure the delivery service (quality; quantity; delivery date) for all customers.
• Shortage management; Troubleshooting problems regarding raw materials, WIP and FG shortage for order fulfilment.
• Ensure the supply chain continuous improvement process.
• Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
• Other tasks, projects assigned by the Supervisor and Company Management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor degree or upper in related field.
• Minimum 3 year experience in planning in international manufacturing companies.
• Prior experience in production planning/control or material planning/control environment.
Personal characteristics & behaviour
• Good at ERP system, prefer SAP system
• Strong motivation to learn, have ‘can-do’ attitude
• Strong interpersonal and communicational skills
• Able to work under pressure and take ownership
• Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Excel; Power Point
• Excellent command of English
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-function teams