Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This position is responsible for analyzing, managing the global demand to secure the appropriate capacity. Manage seasonal and longer range planning activities to support the global business requirements. Connecting the front-end strategies to the souring strategy in order to make clear decisions that are aligned and proactive.
1. Support the Senior Supply Planning Manager through leading a team on current planning processes and key areas of responsibility, and making process improvements for efficiency and in line with team and company strategy
2. Understand demand forecasts and market information from the Demand Planning teams, and use this to drive conversations and decisions for seasonal and long-range planning
3. Build strategic relationships with all Demand Planning teams, Production Planning teams and Product Development Teams
4. Support strategic sourcing direction for capacity and supply planning through supporting short and long term planning at the country, vendor, and factory level allocation strategies.
5. Support the seasonal and monthly S&OP Meetings.
6. Work closely with the Product and Demand Planning teams to ensure that the supply planning calendars are aligned with launch dates.
7. Provide risk and opportunity analysis
8. Generate summary reports on orders, shipments, delayed etc. per requirement.
9. Other general administration tasks assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Excellent communication and negotiation ability at all levels.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office tools especially excel and powerpoint; Knowledge of SAP system software and Access database would be advantageous.
4. 3+ years’ experience in an export trading/foreign overseas buying office company background ideally involved in footwear/apparel industry.
5. Candidates should be able to handle time sensitive information with an attention to detail
6. Good personality and strong belief in teamwork. ; Wlling to help and share knowledge.