What We Can Offer
- Be compliant with the company’s health and safety procedures to ensure safety of self and others.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships across the business.
- Play an effective part in developing and maintaining effective working practices at team level.
- Liaise with Operation Manager and senior staff regarding workload.
- Work with the Operation Manager and senior staff, take responsibility for own performance and self-development.
- Make multi-week work schedule for operation team and track progress.
- Schedule material availability for job execution.
- Assign works at scheduler module.
- Tracking and follow up team to meet the plan.
- Prepare the report.
Warehouse and Spare parts management:
- Set up inventory control system
- Issuing, receiving, re-order
- Conduct periodic reviews of effectivity of control system
- Periodic stock takes
- Control stock in-out, create new code/suppliers, setup min-max level of stock.
- Preparation of purchase requests/ orders
- Implement the purchase once stock under minimum level & make the new order once requested by team.
- Tracking OPS contract, follow up to supplier for the delivery timeline.
Operational administrative tasks:
- Communications letters to send clients
- Internal/external reporting.
- Support the team change or adjust information, parameter at MCS/Opinium.
- Compile power consumption sales invoice to customers monthly
- Maintaining site office stationery and supplies.
- Maintain the physical and electronic records.
- Track attendance record for all members in team.
- Create all client’s portal link to help clients access to the power consumption information in each period
- Modify or update the portal link when there is a change.
- Manage the system to send the mass SMS to clients when fault occurred.
- In charge of updating system when there is change.
- Check the volume of SMS per month with service provider.
- Call or negotiate to clients for the confirmation of the replacement of equipment, power cut schedule.
- Create budget report.
- Create the power consumption report.
- Create the incidents report Voltage fluctuation, voltage drop etc.
- Other report upon the request.
Set-up and control filing system (5S).
Take initiatives for improvement of daily working process.
Other tasks assigned from higher management
- 5 years of experience in same level is required
- Ability to work independently and teamwork
- Bachelor degrees in Economic, Administration
- Good Experience with Microsoft Office like Word and Excel, Outlook
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Passionate, self-motivated with service-oriented attitude