What We Can Offer
- Take lead in building the capacity plan for the plant
- Constantly identify and analyze better methods, processes and procedures focused on increasing the plant’s efficiency and reducing production costs related to misassortment, obsolete materials, capacity constraints, and capacity vs. products management system of the Corporation
- Achieve production planning requirements in order to fulfill service in coordination with Production Planning and Production Departments
- Lead and monitor the material supplies to ensure non-stop production
- Monitor orders vs. capacity to avoid potential overproduction/underproduction
- Keep contact with production team regarding capacity and production status
- Manage and develop department's personnel by applying development plans, performance evaluations, directions, etc.
- At least 6 years experiences at the same positions in manufacturing company
- Fluency in English (4 skills)
- Management skill
- Ability to promote teamwork in a multidisciplinary environment.