What We Can Offer
- Responsible for leading the Planning in capacity management, Fill-rate Reports and working across all factories and merchandising teams to consolidate information in support of the overall sourcing strategy.
- Provide a consolidated overview of the planning performance and issues, working with the teams and suppliers on proactive solutions to problems prior to external communications
- Identifying needed factory capacity and capabilities according to customer forecasted demand.
- Continuous Replenishment and other corporate initiatives as required and appropriate.
- Review of forecast changes prior to communication to factories with visibility on all substantial variances between forecasting and/or actual orders.
- Oversee the process of order management across merchandising teams to ensure that orders are confirmed and tracked in accordance with adidas Group standards.
- Ensure all sample orders are passed to the factories in accordance to sample calendar timelines and work in support of merchandising teams, updating systems on delivery and tracking information for all sample needs; ultimate sample delivery and quality remains a merchandising function (where applicable).
- Data consolidation, coordination and reporting responsibilities to support Country Manager with up-to-date and accurate reporting as needed/requested.
- Good MS Office skills and expertise of internal systems.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- At least five years progressive work experience in the field of planning .
*** Other benefits:
• To work with Denmark company
• Teambuilding / travelling
• 13th month salary
• Year End bonus
• Health care insurance 24/7
• Lunch meal and fruit
• Employee shuttle