Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Project planning, schedule development and maintenance.
• Management of the progress measurement system and reporting set-up and implementation.
• Progress / performance evaluation and reporting.
• Turn-around planning and scheduling and implementation / monitoring.
• Project budget set-up and cost control.
• Tender preparation / adjudication
• Baseline management, resource loading and analysis, progress update and cash flow integration based on earned value methods.
• Establish and define any job oriented project control procedures and identify the level of resources required to operate them.
• Develop in conjunction with the Project Director a suitable Work Breakdown Structure for the project.
• Establish and agree the level and frequency of reporting required by the project.
• Establish and communicate cost and schedule baselines and ensure control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
• Review overall project status with the Project Management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
• Ensure that all cost, planning and document control reports are prepared and issued in accordance with Project Coordination Procedures.
• Liaise with all other Departments at all meetings relevant to project operations and ensure time and cost plans are updated to reflect latest information.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Leadership: Leadership skills can be an important trait for planning managers to have, as they can be responsible for overseeing the work of several other individuals. Leadership skills can help a planning manager motivate their team and encourage them to work to their full potential.
Communication: Communication is the act of conveying information to others. As a planning manager, you may be responsible for communicating with clients, other planning managers and other team members. Effective communication can help you to convey information clearly and to understand the needs of others.
Project management: Project management skills are a necessary component of planning management. it’s important for them to have strong project management abilities. Planning managers with strong project management skills can ensure that each project they oversee meets its goals and objectives.
Organization: Planning managers are responsible for managing projects, which requires excellent organizational skills. Organization skills can help you prioritize tasks, delegate responsibilities and keep track of important information.
Time management: Time management is the ability to meet deadlines and goals. As a planning manager, you may be responsible for planning and overseeing the completion of projects. Having strong time management skills can help you manage project effectively and ensure that project is completed on time.