Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Support top management in controlling sales activities and performance.
- Assist in the development/adjustment of KPIs for other departments.
- Follow monthly/quarterly/annual business activities.
- Assessment and supplement necessary action plans to achieve sales targets.
- Make periodic performance reports.
- Prepare monthly report.
- Coordinate with related departments to set up, revise and improve the function to meet user’s requirements.
- Coordinate and gather comments from other departments, review, revise and set up necessary policies for business activities.
2, Other tasks as required/directed by Management.
- Working time is only 5 days/week (from Monday to Friday).
- Attractive salary.
- 13th-month salary, annual salary increase, and year-end bonus according to annual performance evaluation.
- Company car.
- Allowance for lunch, phone, computer.
- Teambuilding level 4-star, 5-star domestically and internationally; company sponsored when traveling, picnic in groups.
- Happy Hour, New Year Party, Lucky Draw, Christmas party, Birthday, watching movies, and other entertainment activities.
- In addition to the statutory insurance, there is also 24/24 accident and health insurance for all employees.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 1 - 2 years of experience in the field of Finance/Banking and related to business management/financial administration/planning/strategy.
- Good at Excel and presentation skills.
- Have logical thinking and work carefully.
- Good at English, at least TOEIC 600 or equivalent.