What We Can Offer
Responsible for conversion of supply plan into a master production schedule which can be
1. Master Production Schedule Creation:
• Translate projected forecasts, incoming volume, and work scopes into a production plan
with a time-phased build schedule.
• Establish key performance indicators of master plan accuracy.
• Ensure the interaction of a firm’s functional managers, and track and maintain the forecast
through timely and accurate feedback.
• Assemble master schedule reporting regarding performance to the business plan, the
shipment plan, the inventory plan, and the production plan.
• Identify current planned level of demand and create tactical production plans to meet the
identified customer demand.
• Calculate production lead times.
• Manage load levelling and bottleneck scheduling and utilize theory of constraints (TOC)
for more accurate scheduling.
• Analyze production floor status through input/output control reporting.
2. Planning Parameters
• Maintain planning parameters in ERP and planning systems.
3. Collaboration with Stakeholders:
• Work with customer service to provide appropriate delivery dates, and material planners
to convert the Supply Plan into a master production schedule.
• Schedule supply based on the product mix and provide accurate commitment dates to
customer service team across multiple product lines.
• Provide input to finance on operating plans for the sales and operations planning
(S&OP) process, concerning incoming volume and capacity.
4. Planning Controls:
• Manage MRP (Materials Resource Planning) exception messages on a daily basis.
• Work with local execution, Local P&F manager and HUB P&F manager to resolve is-sues.
• Provides input into S&OP and short-term planning processes.
• Identifies issue that cannot be resolved locally.
• Provides feedback regarding feasibility of the plan.
• Engage in capacity management during sales and operations planning, master schedul-ing, materials requirements planning, and production activity control.
- More than 2 years relevant experienced