What We Can Offer
• Provide strategic input to facilitate achievement of business results,
• Manage a functional or operational area that directly supports the execution of tactical objectives.
• Assess external developments and develop risk mitigation strategies in the area of responsibility.
• Lead the Safety Leadership Committee and develop the site Safety Flight Plan and monitor progress and clear any organizational barriers that may prevent achieving goal of 100% Safe. Establish and enforce safety environment with clear roles and responsibilities, and regularly monitor performance using Safety Reviews.
• Responsible for plant financial performance.
• Responsible to assure customer satisfaction needs are met - lead time, on-time delivery, quality of product.
• Responsible to assure proper manpower levels are in place to support demand.
• Responsible for reducing costs through Lean and 6 Sigma programs.
• Good mechanical technical knowledge.
• Overall understanding of business objectives and influence of department on achievement of those objectives.
• Work experience in large global or multinational organizations.
• Experience with product transfers. Excellent communication and reporting skills.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
• System processing experience – specially, SAP. At least 5 years of management experience – able to motivate and inspire team members and offer support Six Sigma or equivalent qualification
• Able to make decisions using detailed analysis, integration and constructive thinking.
• Able to build and maintain relationships with constituents outside of the Company to support business needs.
• Able to interact with other departments to coordinate activities.