What We Can Offer
o To improve/optimize substantially the whole organization for the Goals
o To supervise the production plant and the production schedule to satisfy customer requirements
o To suggest and issue the management and operation regulation for the company in respect of management posts.
o To establish principles and provide training/coaching to develop the team with tools deriving from Lean Production.
o To introduce new machinery and technology in the production process and manage factory maintenance and construction as required from the plans of expansion defined with the mother company
• The other tasks/new projects assigned by owner.
• Will discuss more details in the interview.
• Experience in production management
• Knowledge of production processes and product, ISO, 5S, Kaizen
• Experience in human resources management
• Can use ERP is preferable
• Good English background
• At least 2 years experience in supervisory roles & LEAN manufacturing work
• Enthusiastic, dynamic, creative.
• Competitive income (Salary in negotiation)
• Reward in all national holidays, performance bonus
• Premium health insurances, checking health, tourist, Training courses