Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Be responsible for dyeing process: production planing controller, Knitting, Laboratory,Dyeing,warehouse, Finishing, and Quality.
• Provide overall direction of the raw materials/storage, operation and people management, and planning activities.
• Set goals and KPI; establish the plan’s culture based on the company’s plan, especially CI idea
• Set up and implementation of standard operating procedures
• Monitor production cost and overheads, and adjusting process and resources to minimize cost
• Evaluate and adjust available production capacity and planned requirements to meet changing demands
• Responsible for site efficient operations and continual improvement of supply chain operation to meet cost and service requirement.
• Ensure product quality standards are developed and met
• Resolve problems on site as they arise, reducing the impact of unforeseen difficulties
• Support and drive implementation of Quality and Environment Management Systems
• Others management: discuss during the interview
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Understand about dyeing process (technical, lab, yarn dyeing, fabric dyeing)
• 10 year experiences of production management; 3-5 years at manager level
• Strong leadership skill
• Good communication and negotiable skills
• Hands-on experiences in QMS management, lean production; chemical; or related industry
• Good command of English