Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Increases production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
• Manages capital asset maintenance; implements cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, workers, wages and salaries.
• Responsibility for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
• Allocates resources effectively and fully utilizes assets to produce optimal results.
• Implements strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provides a clear sense of direction and focus.
• Monitors operations and triggers corrective actions.
• Shares a trusting relationship with employees and recruits, manages and develops plant staffs through direct and indirect management.
• Provides leadership and leads by example.
• Collects and analyzes data to find places of waste or overtime.
• Commits to plant safety procedures.
• Develops systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
• Addresses employees’ issues.
• Stays up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
• Incorporates shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Seven (7) to ten (10) years in a manufacturing environment is required.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Bilingual (English/Vietnamese) is required.
• Plant start-up experience is strongly preferred.
• Six Sigma is strongly preferred.
• Prior experience managing direct reports.
• Knowledge of ERP, Microsoft Office and Windows Desktop, web browsers, etc.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
• Critical thinking/Problem solving/Conflict resolution
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Effective time management
• Exceptional work ethic
• Plant Manager works all across the floor in a factory.
• Must be able to hear and see with 100% accuracy with or without correction.
• Domestic and international travel maybe required based on company needs. • Must be open to occasional evening work/weekends.