What We Can Offer
1. On-Going Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the platform delivers maximum value to the business for the overall investment made.
- Work with IT Solution Team and the Project Co-ordinator to understand program objectives, budget, and epics for the platform.
- Own the Program Backlog & the Roadmap of the Platform.
- Coordinating Platform Board (Business Owner & Platform Management team) for prioritization of Program Epics and Features using Weighted Shortest Job First.
- Facilitate communication and negotiation between the teams collaborating to deliver the platform.
- Oversee the entire Platform development lifecycle from concept through launch and beyond.
- Establish and communicate the vision of the platform.
- Develop and communicate the roadmap of the platform.
- Provide content completion forecasts based on the program’s forecast velocity.
- Help the teams understand the backlog items and their priorities.
- Own, define and champion Business Features.
- Define Releases and Program Increments.
- Run the program Kanban process to ensure visibility of the Program Backlog.
- Chair the Product Management Group.
- Chair the Product Owner(s) Sync.
- Work with VN to build an effective Product Management Group.
- Work with VN to Build an effective Product Owner Team.
2. Preparation and participation in PI Planning:
- Understand how Strategic Themes/Strategic Initiative from Board of Director influence the strategic direction of the Platform
- Negotiate capacity and funding for Business Features.
- Select and prioritize the candidate Features for the PI
- Lead problem solving workshops to understand the root causes of content issues and impediments.
- Lead workshops to establish cost of delay & prioritize the Platform Backlog for development team
3. Program Execution:
- Lead the on-going ceremonies of the Product Management Group
- Lead the on-going ceremonies of the Product Owner Team
- Participate in Release Management and solution validation; accept Features as “Done”.
4. Iteration Execution:
- Help the teams understand their Features, objectives and priorities.
- 3-5+ years of product management experience in a fast-paced, growth-oriented company
- Certification: Agile Product Owners. Having SAFe certification/experiences is an advantage.
- Must be a goal-oriented self-starter who has an ability to work with minimum direction.
- High level of technical understanding to determine technical needs and issues for the business.
- Experience of managing a range of medium and large-scale projects.
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Strong Stakeholder and vendor management experience.
- Change and resource management experience.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Travel aboard is required.
The combination of a European Management team and ambitious employees from well-known local and international universities give us the chance to offer our products and services of European quality, but made in Vietnam. This concept provides us with an important competitive advantage in the international market. We strive to provide a friendly working-environment where people feel like a family and are free to voice their opinions.
What are you waiting for? Join our international team today!
1. Great Benefits:
- Salary: 3,000 - 4,000 USD and bonus package (13th salary, KPIs bonus up to 3-month salary)
- Personal accident & health-care
- At least 12+ annual leave
- Meal & Parking Allowances
- Flexible working time
- Company trip, Team building, Sports and Gyms.
2. Advance your career:
We provide you with support to sharpen your skills and knowledge for further steps in your career path
Opportunities to learn and grow through different types of training: Talent Development program, Succession planning as well as promotions or transfers.
3. Break your limits:
The innovation is a key value of SPS Vietnam. Joining our team, you are encouraged to think out of the box, cross your boundaries and improve yourself in our continuous improvement process during daily business operation.
4. Go Global:
The moment you join SPS Vietnam is the moment you take the chance to extend your horizon. You will work, cooperate and exchange your creative ideas with 7,500 employees of Swiss Post Solutions. Our customers, which are 20% of Fortune 100, are located from around the world.
Notes: Only suitable candidates will be contacted and invited to participate an interview.
Kindly visit our website for further information www.spsvietnam.vn
Thank you for applying at Swiss Post Solutions Vietnam