Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Conduct plating surfaces of all parts; mask, blast, clean, set up, and plate Zinc, Zinc Nickel, EN plating and other coatings, as required.
• Analyse problems with Zinc, EN, Zinc Nickel, WWT and be able to provide corrective actions to remedy problems.
• Improve processes, jigging method and tooling in order to streamline processes.
• Develop strategic plans to ensure the maintenance of the plating equipment.
• Manage Plating Process staff in maintaining plating process as needed.
• Develop work instructions for the plating department.
• Cooperate with Engineering department to Establish the WI, SOP and define all the process parameter for customer products. Ability to conduct the DOE to ensure the process optimization are achieved. Define process limits based on experimentation and analysis.
• Develop standards for current and future plating activities including process improvement, process standardization, line design, and cost reduction.
• Develop new processes, methods, and layouts to increase equipment flexibility and improve manufacturing yields.
• Involves and support to develop plating management system CQI-11 and build up plating department follow up IBS concept.
• Promote and maintain 5-S to ensure an organized, clean, and work safe area.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Experience in years: Engineering or 3+ years as a Chemical or Plating Engineer.
3. Related Industry Experience: Experience using statistical analysis to drive decisions.
• Experience leading a team.
• Lab experience.
• Experience in the automotive sector.
• Experience with SQL, ISO 9001/ IATF 16949.
4. Language: Good at English.
5. Competencies: Must have basic electrical knowledge including, electrical circuitry, positive/negative, anode/cathode placement, AC/DC power supplies, rectifiers, and have experience working with hazardous chemicals and acids.
Capability of identifying basic metal types. Effectively demonstrate the ability to prepare plating surfaces of all parts; mask, blast, clean, set up, and plate Zinc, Zinc Nickel, EN plating and other coatings, as required.