Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Enhance the support on Centric PLM administration and data management for Global Sourcing in Asia to ensure the project can run smoothly.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Centralized contacts for supplier, Quality & Sourcing topics for all brands
Closely liaise with Global PLM Project team in US
Coordinate with Asia team on all PLM related topics
Input/Maintain master data in PLM
- Add new supplier & factory
- Publish supplier/factory
- Update supplier/factory record
- Inactivate supplier/factory
- Upload Documents to Supplier/Factory
- Maintain data accuracy in Centric PLM
Liaise with AP team to update values in SAP
Ad-hoc projects required by superior
Plus, any other requirements as directed by Management
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
Previous experience in Centric C8
Knowledge in SAP
Proven experience with SAP, ideally with S/4 Hana
Fluent in speaking and good in written English.
Good in powerpoint & excel skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT & data management job spec. Relevant experience in PLM and SAP.
Degree in IT or Business management.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT (if applicable)
· Work is performed in a designated professional office workstation and environment.
· Extensive use of office equipment to include computer, calculator, copier, fax, and other business-related machines and software.
· Frequent travel domestically and internationally should be expected.