What We Can Offer
- Operational, Functional, Hierarchical: Consortium Electrical Isolation Leader
* Key Network & Links
- Consortium Electrical Isolation Leader
- All Consortium: Partners dedicated to Temporary Operation and Electrical T&C activities
Ø Client/Engineer (if and when appropriate according to Consortium Temporary Operation Manager & Project Director recommendations, delegation).
Ø T&C teams from other Contractors (MEP, Civil Works)
- Performance Measurement: Daily reporting to Electrical Isolation Leader.
Ø Perform electrical isolation (MV and LV) under instructions of PMG Electrical Isolation Leader and apply all associated safety and protection measures.
Ø Perform third rail isolation and energization under instructions of PMG Electrical Isolation Leader and apply all associated safety and protection measures.
Ø Ensure that all safety conditions to perform the works are in place and provide associated electrical permit to work to the test/work teams.
Ø Ensure the line is clear before any energization.
Ø Apply instructions in real time, whenever needed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (will be on duty for EVN emergency calls 24/7)
Ø Electrical Technician
Ø At least 5 years of field experience (T&C and/or O&M) on Medium Voltage (22kV) and Low Voltage Electrical Networks
Ø Experience on working with EVN is a plus
Ø Good overall knowledge of Electrical Systems (MV & LV),
Ø Good English level is a plus
Ø Knowledge and experience in electrical railway systems is a plus
* Behavioural skills / competencies
· Team spirit
· Organisation skills and good management of priorities
· Target and delay respect
· Good communication skills.
· Follow Consortium Discipline and Processes
· Promote Teamwork
· Foster Open Dialogue and Listens
· Manage Conflicts of Ideas
· Act as a Team Player
· A good working relationship with colleagues, partners, Client/Engineer and interfacing Contractors
· Ethical behaviour. Job Location · Job located in Hanoi (Vietnam).