What We Can Offer
The primary scope of this role is to be responsible for the preparation and organisation of data & underwriting information to support brokers in renewal/new accounts and to render technical support during the negotiation/placement of treaty and facutative contracts.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES, OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES MAY BE ASSIGNED:
Reporting to Director, Treaty, you are responsible for:
• Handling underwriting, and consulting work which is based on experience of dealing with quotations for prospect businesses, analyzing offers from insurers and proposing primary recommendations.
• Prepare and organise data & underwriting information for the production of contractual documents- including but not limited to information packs, statistics/results, slips, endorsements, addendum, presentations;
• Technical analysis of statistics and other underwriting information supporting the negotiation and placement of renewal or new business. This includes the usage of e-placement platform for information dissemination and quotation/placement.
• Follow-up and organise signing of contractual documents at conclusion of placement, leading to the production of the cover-note for Reinsured.
• Sending Policy Handbook, Insurance Cards, Leaflets, Direct-billing list, Debit Note and Invoice to clients/insurers and make sure everything is correct before sending to client.
• Maintenance of placement correspondence/ documents via e-filing.
• Support brokers in their communications with clients and reinsurers
* Experience: At least 01-year experience, preferably in insurance industry.
* Others: Good communication, analysis and administrative skills
Fluent English communication and writing
Good command of Microsoft office