Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This job holder is responsible to analyze and enhance portfolio performance and credit risk reporting deliveries of credit card product and other unsecured products. Individual will be in a position to work closely with the Head of Risk Analytics and Portfolio Management and the Head of Credit Risk Management to produce high-impact portfolio analyses.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Design, build and standardize credit risk reporting with large datasets, using multiple source systems for credit card and other unsecured loans to manage portfolio performance. Employ automation and best practices for the production of key risk metrics and portfolio analytics.
2. Evaluate existing processes, controls and procedures to identify opportunities to create and streamline an efficient and accurate reporting process; drive continuous improvement and standardization in the reporting and analytics function to support effective risk management and on-going risk monitoring.
3. Basing on credit risk analytic packs, monitor portfolio health, segment high-risk groups and recommend new policies to improve credit performance.
4. Manage ad-hoc requests from senior management to ensure timely and accurate responses.
5. Review and prepare responses to requests from regulators, the board of directors, internal parties and external auditors.
6. Actively collaborate with other functional areas of the company including lines of business, Middle Office, Finance, Loan Operations and Technology to share ideas, gather information and complete deliverables as needed.
7. Liaise with other groups within the firm on cross-functional projects.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Qualification: - Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Banking, Mathematics or quantitative research disciplines.
2. Work Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in banking or consumer finance industry.
- Knowledge of credit card products and features is preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL and principles of database management.
- Practical experience in SAS, R or Python is plus.
- Proficiency users of Microsoft Excel, Power Point.
- Good verbal and written in English.