Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Report to: Managing Director
• Build and manage the portfolio. Generate alpha.
• Strategic portfolio management organization including but not limited to: company analysis/enterprise valuation/risk assessment analysis.
• Perform periodic portfolio adjustments with the aim of maximizing investment returns.
• Perform feasibility studies on potential deals including conducting extensive market research.
• Analyze and appraise the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results.
• Build and maintain good relationship with customer.
• Conduct prudent and thorough pre-investment due diligence, including screening, deal sourcing, research, and analysis on sector prospects, company prospects, financial modeling, risks, and opportunities...
• Other duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 5 years of experience with outstanding career achievement.
• Knowledge of securities and fund management fields.
• Strong understanding of investment strategies and risk management.
• High interest in and enthusiastic about economic and financial market trends.
• Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
• Good English communication.
• Advanced computer skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
• Dynamic and high sense of responsibility at work.