Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
● As a Communications Lead for FLG Vietnam you will help create and lead the perceptions of some of the most recognized fitness brands in the country. Your end goal will be to contribute to business by driving awareness, enhancing & improving overall brand image, relevancy, engagement and advocacy.
● This role is responsible for working within a strategic setup and has a passion for leading integrated communications including: branding, social media, below-the-line activities, video production and technology.
● We’re not looking for a conventional thinker; we’re looking for an individual who embraces innovations, understands modern culture and how social platforms are now an integral part of our everyday lives.
Report to: Head Of Content
❖ Develop Communication Plan
● Develop and execute communications strategy to generate traffic, incite conversation, drive engagement and grow the brand’s online community.
● Develop and deploy integrated communication roadmap by telling compelling stories via evergreen and timely campaigns.
● Develop a detailed content plan and content calendar for each communications channel.
● Integrate quick-action business priorities into communications roadmap, including announcements, evergreen content, and others.
● Provide regular updates/ reports on performance. Optimize content and channels for reach and engagement by uncovering insights and developing actionable recommendations based on performance.
❖ Execute Plans & Optimizes Resources
● Develops and manages necessary project management structures and tools to manage owned social media channels the brand might have.
● Assists with the planning & execution of non-owned channels (e.g. influencers, third party social media) or consumer engagement activations.
● Manage team of social media executives, freelance writers to execute communication plans
● Work with Agencies and Creative Team to create fresh compelling stories, data and videos to be used for social media & community engagement purposes.
● Coordinates with internal teams to execute on necessary collaterals to support the social media plan. Ensure the alignment of all content created with paid, search, web and mobile best practices.
❖ Relationship Building & Team contribution
● Establish a symbiotic work relationship with other Marketing and Business Functions
● Supporting team members, providing coaching, identifying opportunities to contribute to cross-functional initiatives
● Participate in regular Sales & Marketing calls & meetings and contribute with your perspectives
● Contribute to team culture by sharing ideas to improve marketing campaigns, customer targeting and effectiveness of consumer targeting.
● Seek regular improvement on relevant topics that can help deepen team's knowledge.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
● Actively contribute in marketing communications planning to increase brand awareness and positive sentiments
● Ensure brand message, tone of voice are delivered consistently across channels
● Report and optimisation planning on-time
● 100% attendance to key meetings
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
▪ 3-4 years of experience working in Communications, Social Media, Public Relations or Digital Media.
▪ Excellent speaking, writing, and editing skills in both Vietnamese and English.
▪ Creative thinker with strong strategic mindset; solid experience in concept to execution of new ideas.
▪ Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, deadline-focused, ambiguous yet dynamic environment with constant change.
▪ Positive attitude and an ability to learn.
▪ Strong networking, relationship-building and interpersonal skills
▪ Demonstrated knowledge and success utilizing social media, digital channels to engage audiences with brand, organization content. Experience in team management is a plus.
▪ Familiarity with social media monitoring tools and related metrics reporting.