Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
PR Senior Executive
Report to PR Manager
We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Senior Executive to shape and promote our corporate image in ways that build up PR strategy align with our business, values and mission. We expect to see candidates who have strong experience in corporate communications, excellent writing and presentation skill, deep social media understanding.
The goal is to maintain positive public awareness of the company and its brand.
• Create and execute PR plans and strategies;
• Improve the quality of the company’s voice by media mix via different online and offline channels;
• Serve as a first contact person for all media queries;
• Write press releases, media announcements, speeches and other PR materials;
• Prepare creative presentations for media briefings, clippings and others;
• Provide effective crisis management solutions in times of need;
• Conduct research and analyze public survey;
• Build and maintain targeted media lists, and nurture relationships with key reporters;
• Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of PR campaigns and communicate insights to management;
• Collaborate with external stakeholders including partner, agency, regulatory agency, government…
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Proven strong experience as public relations specialist or similar position;
• Experience in creating plan and execution of PR campaigns and/or initiatives;
• Experience in copywriting and editing;
• Deep understanding in ways of Vietnamese media relations;
• Familiarity with social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, TikTok etc.);
• Experience and knowledge in financial sector is an advantage;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Aptitude in presentation and public speaking;
• Proficiency in English;
• A creative yet practical mind;
• BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism or relevant field.
III. Benefits: Recruited candidates will receive competitive salaries, welfare regime according to the company's policies and capacity.
• Candidates send application documents
• The title of the record: "KBSV.CVPR-Nguyen Van A"
• CV of KBSV form with photo;
• The Notarized diplomas and certificates, transcripts;
• The Notarized ID card, Registration book;
• 3x4 photos file.
Contact information: Human Resources & Training Department