Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
₋ Ensure team/ individual staffs reach Pre-due monthly target
₋ Ensure daily performance are run as given working plan
₋ Ensure team interaction with customers complying with calling scripts, calling processes, and SVFC’s regulations.
₋ Consecutively follow team performance to propose and implement actions timely and effectively.
₋ Propose achievable target for team/ individual staffs to meet SVFC expectations on monthly basis.
2. Review and control valid complaint cases raised by other departments regarding Predue staffs.
3. Review and modify all Predue processes such as hiring process, training material, training plan, working plan, working process, and ensure they are frequently updated.
4. In charge of all Predue reports to make sure everything is on track and suggest respective action plans.
5. Build up friendly and enjoyable working environment with willing-to-do spirit.
6. Schedule Team meeting periodically to be aware of all internal activities and issues to advise proper solutions on time.
7. Recruit, train, coach and build up development plan for Predue staffs.
8. Assist BRM Department Head to build up strategy for Predue to improve their performance and company bounce rate
9. Other tasks are assigned by BRM Department Head and/or Operations Division Head
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Work Experience
₋ At least 3 years of work experience as Team Leader of Predue, Collection or Call Center.
₋ Computer literacy (advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
₋ Good at English (4 skills)
₋ Team management and leadership skills
₋ Good at details
₋ Good communication, negotiation and inspiration
₋ Able to work under pressure and continuously propose initiatives
₋ Interpersonal communication
₋ Willing to change
₋ Patient and careful
₋ Open-minded & creative