What We Can Offer
• Coordinate with account manager, project facilitator and in-house engineers and onboard clients if it requires technical support.
• Above includes conveying necessary information to clients such as technical capabilities, milestones and resource allocation based on project requirements.
• At least 2 years of pre-sales or project management experience.
• English: business level.
• Good understanding of system and application development and/or software testing.
• Familiar with industry-standard tools and programming languages.
• Confidence to work with multi-national companies, listen and suggest optimal solutions.
• Excellent communication skills to support and negotiate with internal and external teams.
• Ability to deal with numbers and create solution proposals.
• If one of areas is lacking (QA, Dev and Automation), strong motivation to catch up on knowledge.
***Below are detailed skillsets:
+ Tools / Environment:
• Github / Gitlab.
• Docker / Vagrant / AWS / GCP.
• Redmine / Backlog / Confluence (ATLASSIAN).
+ Technical Skills:
• React Native / Swift / Kotlin.
• Knowledge of AWS / GCP and Windows / Linux servers.
• Jenkins / Selenium / Appium.
• MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / Redis etc.
• HTML / CSS / XML / Swagger etc.
+ Nice to have:
• Manual testing and automation testing experience.
• Offshore development experience.
• Communication skills in Japanese.
• 13th month salary.
• Performance review and adjust salary twice a year.
• Quarterly and Yearly Awards for excellent employees.
• Payment for up to 6 unused annual leave days.
• Annual Health Check-up.
• Heath Care Insurance (PVI care).
• Compulsory insurances full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance).
• 11 public holidays, 12 annual leave days based on Vietnam Government regulations. 6 additional holidays based on Japanese calendar (Dec/31, Jan/02, Sea Day, Mountain Day, Sport Day, Culture Day). 3-year-employee has 1 more annual leave day.
• Opportunity to work in Japan (depends on specific position).
• Company Team Building Trip every year.
• Company sponsored activities such as sports, dining/drinking.
• Clear career path for career growth.