What We Can Offer
Impact on the Business
- Maximize profit and achievement of the growth of Premier clients portfolio
- Achieve agreed financial targets by development of existing and new relationships
- Build effective relationships with clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships
- Complete regular reviews with clients to understand their current and long term needs and advise them on the products and services that help them achieve their goals
- Effective use of tools and information to drive client service delivery and WPB performance
- Maintain a minimum standard of qualifying Premier clients within portfolio as stated by Group
- Build a high personal and corporate profile in the community in which you are based. Develop network of Group and External professional contacts with the aim of introducing new business, enhancing technical knowledge and promoting the brand
- Monitor and act on daily sales activity management information and other internal information tools, using them to coach the wider Branch team in support of business goals
- Establish and agree client contact strategies in line with Group operating models
- Fully utilise and input to Client Relationship Management data, ensuring all client information is complete and kept up to date.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Own the client relationship with HSBC
- Maintain a deep understanding and technical knowledge of relevant products and services available from Group sources and elsewhere in order to provide the best solutions for clients and maximise revenues for Global Wealth and the Group
- Maintain highest standard of excellence in client service across the team and with individual portfolio - Ongoing analysis of client portfolios through marketing of ideas and researching clients
- Monitor client satisfaction data implementing portfolio level improvements
- Work with the broader branch, support and direct teams to ensure achievement of the business performance measures by delivering differentiated products and services to the client
- Treat customer fairly with integrity.
Leadership & Teamwork
- To work as part of an integrated branch management team to ensure, standards and are met and operating models delivered
- Proactively support others through direct and indirect actions beyond activities particular to this role
- Collaborate with the wider team to deliver the Branch WPB Performance measures and plan to support the multi-channel client journey
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues in the wider WPB businesses and others as appropriate to service client needs.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Ensuring that sales & operations are undertaken in accordance with HSBC Bank plc FIM, BIM and Credit Policy Manual appropriate lending guidelines
- Agree and manage lending facilities within any agreed Approval Authority (RAA)
- Manage operational risk, by using relevant MI to identify risk situations and take any appropriate action to minimise loss
- Adhere to selling process and sales quality requirement.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of three years proven and progressive financial services and/or retail sales experience or equivalent
- Capabilities in introducing insurance and investment products
- Relationship management experience with high net worth clients
- Strong technical skills, strong communication, client focus and influencing skills in wealth management
- Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills
- Local regulatory & license requirements - job holder should possess valid licenses with accreditation on wealth management and qualification as required by country
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment
- Able to communicate well in English and local languages.
- Working location in Nguyen Van Troi Transaction Office ( Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City)