Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
o To be a is a consultative sale and take responsibility for solution design, business development, and transition of projects from presales to delivery, and sales support.
o To provides pre-sales technical support and expertise in analysing client requirements, in conjunction with the client’s current network and system capabilities and ensuring technical solutions will accomplish the client's objectives.
o Provide sales support and solution expertise on qualified opportunities including all managed service offerings specific to the Security practice on platforms such as Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Blue Coat, McAfee, and Checkpoint.
• Contribute to proposals.
o To work closely with the Client Manager throughout this process and will also assist in the decision to pursue or abort a deal.
o They assist with the determination of outsourcing, product pricing and collaborates with the Client Manager to develop an implementation solution.
• Product sales:
o To achieve products sales to meet specified financial goals according to specified financial metrics by influencing and guiding members of the Sales team and to ensure that they are equipped to close deals.
o To maintain visibility of forecasting and sales pipeline in order to influence potential deals.
o Deliver presentations and whiteboards; Assures technical competency and completeness of material presented to prospect.
• Vendor relationship:
o To maintain vendor relationship is required to ensure an understanding of the vendor’s products business and technology positioning.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 4 years of pre-sale security experience in any combination of the following platforms; Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Blue Coat, McAfee, Checkpoint, Cloud Security, additional solutions is plus
• Proven expertise with OEM vendors above; hardware, software, managed services, cloud, consulting services networking and security technologies
• Proficient in Spoken and Written English
• Comfortable communicating and leading client discussions and meetings at a business and technical level
• Certifications in Security is a mandatory.
• Any of the below Expert or Professional Certification:
• Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Certified in any Gartner’s leader solution in Security solution.
• Any intermediate or advance certification based on the vendor listed below.
Technology Domain (Networking ; Security)
• Networking: Cisco, Meraki, Juniper, Nutanix, Aruba, Arista, Riverbed, Gigamon, Viptela, F5, Silverpeak
• Security: Checkpoint, Cisco, Palo Alto, FireEye, Symantec, Fortinet, Imperva, Aruba Clearpass
• Salary: Up to USD 5,000/month
• Variable Bonus
• Opportunities to go on company trips to Europe, Australia, and APAC countries.
• Opportunities to go on oversea training.
• Premium Health Insurance package
• Corporate access to famous Online learning platform (Corusera, Microsoft Learning, Linkedin Learning, A Cloud Guru, Plural Sight....)
• Events for team bonding and family day
• Creative & young working space
• 15 Annual leaves minimum
• Annual company trip