Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To ensure a high quality service is consistently maintained in all areas and aspects of the preschool provision.
- To ensure an inclusive environment is developed for all children, regardless of race, abilities, beliefs and values.
- The environment will foster children’s safety, security, positive relationships, be challenging, warm and caring. You will build positive, reciprocal, and caring relationships with parents.
- To act as a positive role model, to be an active member, while conveying respect and guidance to other colleagues.
- Working and Planning together with the teacher team
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Collaborate in the programming, planning, implantation and reflection of the program in consultation with the Lead Teacher
- Support in the implementation of our curriculum framework
- Collaborate in the planning and preparing of the inside and outside environment, setting up of interest areas, preparing and cleaning and disinfecting of equipment and resources used in the room
- To be a part of documentation and observation children's learning process
- Take responsibility for the cleaning and disinfecting of equipment and resources used in the room.
- Be familiar with the Reggio Emilia approach and represent this throughout the curriculum
* In relation to children:
- Integrate with each child with dignity and respect taking into account any cultural or socio-economic or other differences
- Role model appropriate behaviour and language
- Be responsible for the room when the Lead Teacher is not present
- In consultation with the preschool’s policies and the Lead Teacher, implement the agreed behaviour guidance strategies and techniques with consistency
- Support in the keeping and updating of children’s records and observations
- Speak to the children in a friendly, courteous manner encouraging children to participate in conversations and discussions in order to extend their vocabulary and use of language.