Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reporting to Sales Support Team Lead, the position holder’s main responsibilities are:
• Maintains and updates price, discount, free oil, rebate in workbook per approved scheme which required 100% accurate. Review reasonable & highlight any abnormal.
• Update customer purchase order (PO) to facilitate for order processing & pricing check.
• Maintain and update price list for all SKUs in Price Margin Management system (PMM)
• Update policy table in PMM
• Update product master in PMM
• Program the promotion schemes, scale price, etc. in SAP
• Check & approve PMM deals, Look Forward Tool (LFT) deals
• Champion PMM system & SAP (pricing related functions). Take lead/participate in the enhancement/improvement project if any.
• Understand sales tools related to pricing system such as Lubricants Management Operating System (LMOS) & product costing to enable management team, sales team to understand the impact and make business decisions more effectively.
• Recommends price changes based on proactive monitoring of all changes in cost components to ensure optimal cost recovery.
• Manage and tracks price floors on a per SKU basis and closely work with sales team to improve below price floor SKUs.
• Provide the sales team the price statistics and analysis for pricing decision making.
• Drive accuracy and timeliness on all prices submitted through PMM & LFT.
• Ensure that all price changes are completed in compliance to all SOX requirements (proper approvals and documentation) and in-country validation process (pre and post price change validation).
• Fully understand Pricing & trade structure for both direct / indirect channel in order to support management for decision making.
• Develop and maintain poster/list price for indirect/direct channel & recommended trade price list for indirect channel.
• Take ownership to lead/work with Sales team to gather Pricing movement in the market in focus segment focus product on request.
• Manage the sales contract process.
• Administrate contracts in Salesforce.com (SFDC).
• Keep track of sales without contract.
• Notify sales team & sales admin on the contract expiry date. Work with sales admins to make sure contracts are renewed on time & proper filed.
• Notify the responsible person to block the accounts if contract or sales without contract approval expired without renewal.
• Perform random check to ensure compliance on contract process.
Other business support
• Conduct Annual Physical Asset Verification (PAV) to align with regional guidelines and within deadline. Ensure that that there is no exception in the PAV process, annual and continuous clean-up are required. Work with local Finance & Share Service center to complete of SAP adjustment to reflect appropriate asset location. Damaged and phantom assets are written-off appropriately.
• Other tasks if required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Matured Vietnamese national with university degree.
• 3 - 4 years working experience in relevant industries.
• Be able to handle complexity jobs, work under pressure & tight deadline.
• Excellent analytical & reporting skills.
• Enjoy working with numbers.
• Very good at excel and other office software application.
• Good communication & presentation skills.
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese, both speaking and writing.
• Experienced in pricing, SAP, PMM are preferable.
How to apply
- Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their resumes (in English) via Vietnamworks.com before 03rd June 2021