Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Logistics service provider (LSP) management:
- Assist in conducting the Annual Survey of Local Potential Suppliers
- Support to carry out the LSP Quality Assessment under the annual contract
- Guide Branch Valuation Officer to process LSP Credit Assessment
2. KPI (AP Maturity) Management:
- Support and supervise the Branch Valuation Officer in complying with the Company's regulations Procurement Procedures & Standards and resolve related issues
- Provide guidance and supervision to the Branch Pricing Officer in performing the bidding for local services (Cargo, Freight, Customs Clearance, Warehousing...), internal for bidding process like RFQ, mock file.
- Review and propose processes which will help to achieve cost savings and ensure profitability
- Monitor and guide Operation to comply with customers’ and vendors’ requirements
3. Assess the stability of commercial transactions, keen competition and anti-corruption
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Min. 5 years’ experience in logistics/ forwarding industry/ supply chain management
- Master of local and overseas custom and regulations
- Good written and spoken English and Vietnamese
- Good PC skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer-oriented mind
- Sense of responsibility, teamwork and creditability