Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Pricing & Market Analyst reports directly to the Sales Operation Manager and works with a variety of stakeholders to look at our customers, the end consumers and the overall market behaviours and trends in packaging.
Accessing and collecting data and information, analysing the market dynamics, developing reports and building up innovative projects that will drive future business growth, you will help the business to form strategies and insights to identify segment market with new opportunities for growth and to help sales team to establish relationship with new customers.
Key responsibilities (95%):
- Master of the pricing database and conduct pricing activities for new & existing products.
Coordinate with Finance team to keep updated cost base change and market pricing trend to build pricing strategies.
- Conduct research and analysis on market dynamics, trends, macroeconomics, etc. to assist the business in the development of business strategies.
- Partner with Sales teams to understand sales performance and market trends; run multiple scenarios analysis, forecast on sales and profitability.
- Maintain high awareness and strictly commit to employment and legislative responsibilities in relation to safety, Business Code of Conduct, discrimination, HR policies, quality and the environment
- Strictly follow the identified process of works and approval authority
- Other duties as instructed by management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong customer focus and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in good manner.
• Strength in problem solving and analytics and capability to drive insights to action.
• Excellent communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
• Great team player with excellent ability to work and communicate in multi-functional team and multiple stakeholders.
• Be an influential member of the team with a willingness to exceed expectations and continuous improvement.
• Proficiency in the use of MS PowerPoint to create impactful and relevant presentations
• and proven knowledge and expertise in handling extensive data sets in MS Excel (advanced user).
• Negotiation, Selling & Presentation skills
• Communication, Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving & Decision-making ability
• Microsoft Office – emphasis on Excel, Email and PowerPoint
• Excel macro & Power BI is preferred
This position is based in HCMC Office.