Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Assist to develop new sophisticated pricing tools, processes and systems to enhance the bidding process and increase our hit rate based on pricing logic
• Liaise with product experts to ensure the logic used in pricing processes and applications is resulting in appropriately calculated cost and profit
• Undertake negotiations with the Global CEVA network to design, develop and implement Bi Lateral agreements that effectively locks a country into delivering set price structures, performance results and service standards.
• Monitor Bi Lateral Agreement validities against all services offered such as air, sea and value added solutions.
• Effectively negotiate and drive rate reductions with origins to ensure that the local sales team is armed with effective selling rates to win and keep profitable business.
• Undertake regular meetings with our suppliers to ensure that local relationships are maintained and developed to drive stronger price returns.
• Process all export/import bookings, documentation and despatch requirements accurately and within agreed timeframes including liaising with carriers for pre bookings and allocations.
• Ensure that document processing requirements meet agreed customer service standards, monitoring the shipments and ensure they are being processed correctly
• Must be able to manage and develop excel spreadsheets and graphs to reflect KPI output for customers and staff alike.
• Liaise with other departments as required to develop positive working relationships to ensure compliance and to limit unnecessary delays due to inadequate processes and non-compliance issues
• Must be able to drive motivational techniques, ideas and staff enhancements to ensure that a true team environment is being developed and maintained.
• Escalation of issues to management at both origin and local level to ensure that a customer is giving the attention required to meet timeline expectations.
• Manage all RFQ’s that are received from start to finish, including price points, RFQ completion and follow up on success or decline of the submitted RFQ.
• Regularly gain pricing options against CEVA’s product listing including air, sea and ground freight price points, whilst always looking at developing new consolidated products with the Product Managers.
• Maintain a KPI of 24 hour maximum turnaround in offering finished quotations to both local staff and the Global Network when requested.
• Centrally upload all RFQ’s into the Master Quote Log so we as a team can monitor and trace quotations offered by way of success.
• Ensure to work with the team in centrally managing Bi-lateral agreements to ensure that contracted rates in air and sea freight supervisor.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
▪ Diplomatic skills to be used in front of the customers.
▪ Analytic and negotiation skills.
▪ Customer oriented & team player.
▪ Able to work under the pressure where needed.
▪ Able to travel abroad if required.
▪ Good time management techniques.
▪ Computer Literacy (MS Office).
▪ Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate, and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments.
▪ Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
▪ Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
▪ Ability to read, analyze and interpret highly complex regulations and procedures, and respond to common inquiries or complaints.
▪ Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of customers and employees.
▪ Working knowledge of IT technical disciplines related to systems architecture, operating systems, programming environments and databases.
▪ Ability to develop short and long-range project planning, and effectively communicate information to diverse work groups.
▪ Experience in strategic planning and execution.
▪ Ability to solve critical issues in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive deadlines.
▪ Strong interpersonal skills including diplomacy and patience.
▪ Demonstrated skills in organization group process, problem identification and resolution.
▪ Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities.
▪ Ability to manage the financial aspects of the department including purchasing, budget preparation and review, financial reporting and monitoring expenses.
** Education & Qualifications: Bachelor Degree
▪ Minimum 5 years’ experience in Customer Service Supervising or Pricing within freight forwarding. Experience in a progressively responsible project manager or similar roles in pricing, transportation logistics or supply chain management preferred.
▪ Minimum five years Project / Oil & Gas experience preferred.
** Interpersonal & Communication Skills:
▪ Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
▪ Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
▪ High level of attention to detail well developed influencing, negotiating and consulting skills.
▪ Good organizational and prioritization skills.
▪ Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision, ability to work will all levels of management, ability to analyze and decipher related data, manage organizational change and creative forward thinker.