Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
You will act as an ambassador for the school, enhancing and building our reputation both locally and globally. You will work across our school community to embed a sense of community, pride and belonging,
REPORTING TO Primary Admissions Manager
KEY RESULT AREA
- To carry out all relevant tasks as outlined in the BIS Standard Admission Procedures Manuael
- To be the first point of contact for enquiries about student admissions from all non-Vietnamese parents with a focus on Early Year’s and Infants families
- To respond to all enquiries and to provide prospective parents with accurate and up-to-date information about the school and the curriculums on offer; maintain detailed knowledge of the school’s provision and attend events in order to develop that knowledge
- To meet with prospective parents and give guided fully personalised tours of the school following the Admissions Excellence training of the NAE Family Experience Journey (FEJ)
- To accurately record and monitor data for all prospective pupils, from initial enquiry to final acceptance or withdrawal from the process, using the iSAMs Registration and Admissions module and Salesforce (CRM) system
- To produce weekly reports from Salesforce & iSAMs in conjunction with online data reports indicating current enrolment, current wait listings, break down of nationalities and potential spaces available and any other information as requested by SLT and the Admissions Managers
- To ensure application forms are completed correctly, and that the Admission Contract has been signed by the parents and that the required checklist of additional documents have been attached and uploaded onto the ISAMs student portal
- To ensure payment of the Application Fee has been made for each application submitted
- To make arrangements, run and support students to sit entrance assessments and once completed, ensure the relevant reports are attached to the application forms and uploaded on iSAMs student files.
- To maintain accurate records of expected new students and those on waiting lists and liaise with parents as to applicants’ status on the list
- To ensure the complete collection of all Admissions documentation for application and to meet with the Head of Campus and Admissions Manager to discuss the suitability of an applicant when a place is available to offer. Discuss and support the Headteacher with placement of new students.
- To prepare and send offers, rejections or waiting list letters for all English speaking applicants
- To receive acceptance of places and ensure the registration fee has been paid within the required timescale
- To follow up on outstanding Registration fees by telephone or by e-mail
- To ensure that the Head Teacher, Head of Year, class teachers and other relevant colleagues are aware of new admissions and leavers by following the transition in and out procedures
- To issue and receive Withdrawal Application Forms and to notify the Accounts Department and acknowledge receipt but updating all relevant online data via the school systems thereof via e-mail to the parents
- To work in cooperation and conjunction with all members of the Admissions team and to liaise with all other cross campus/NAE school Admissions staff when necessary for cross campus admissions or transfers between the NAE schools
- To fulfil any reasonable additional responsibilities as may be from time to time requested by SLT and Admissions Managers.
- To support Parent Teacher related events and compulsory attendance at large school events within the community
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Impact - For us, impact is about making a difference. It needs to be immediate, positive and lasting.
- Leadership - For us, leadership is about considering the team’s needs as well as your own, setting inspiring examples, being supportive and showing real accountability and responsibility.
- Respect - For us, respect is about listening, being inclusive, showing tolerance and getting the little things right
- All staff are required to manage effective personal development as part of the Company’s commitment to invest in staff as the key resource in the organization
- Each individual must ensure that they meet their statutory responsibilities and Company policies with regard to Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities and other relevant legislation
- Any other appropriate duties as allocated by the Head of Campus and school Principal