Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Teaching and learning
* Assist in the educational and social development of all ISPH students
* Work with groups of students to assist the teacher planned lessons
* Provide support for individual students and small groups inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities
* Lead small groups of students in EAL and Phonics activities
* Work with specialist teachers when required
* Support students with emotional or behavioural problems and help develop their social skills
* Lead a weekly co-curricular activity (CCA)
* Support the class teacher with any reasonable request
* Prepare and present displays of students' work
* Organise equipment and prepare materials for lessons
* Support class teachers in photocopying and other tasks
* Undertake playground or other beak duties as required
* Support organise and escort students to day trips or residential trips
* Support other school general events
Standards and quality assurance
* Support the aims and ethos of the school
* Set a good example in terms of dress, punctuality and attendance
* Attend team and staff meetings as required
* Report any Health and Safety concerns around the school
* Escort students around the school to specialist lessons as required
* Actively support and adhere to the Child Protection Policy, including attending annual training.
* Actively participating in other training and development activities of the department and school.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
* Be an excellent communicator in English and Vietnamese.
* Should enjoy working with children and young people
* Should be highly trustworthy, honest and dependable
* Should be willing to learn about the UK curriculum and how schools operate.
* Should be proactive, positive, approachable and well organized.
* Should have a good command of spoken and written English language.
* Should show a willingness to be involved in the life of the school over and above the prescribed role.
* 2 years of professional experience with children aged from preschool to primary is desired.
* Previous experience of working in an international school is desired yet not essential.
* Experience of working effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
Minimum Academic/Professional Qualifications:
* Graduate degree.