Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Manage expenses, meet enrolment target and ensure budgetary expectations and guidelines are met.
• Maximise centre’s capacity and increase revenue streams via enrichment programmes and holiday camps.
• Submit financial-related reports to Management when requested.
• Provide effective leadership in managing and supervising staff and teachers.
• Mentor teachers and staff to enhance caring, trusting and respectful relationships with children.
• Identify training needs and come up with training roadmap with continuous learning in mind
• Groom potential staff and teachers.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with Centre’s staff/teachers and resolve conflicts.
• Coordinate with HR in recruitment, employment, training, termination and evaluation of staff.
• Promote Kinderland’s mission, vision and values to staff/teachers.
• Manage daily operations.
• Plan annual calendar of events and activities.
• Maintain official records and documents to ensure compliance.
• Ensure compliance of policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) concerning Centre’s operations.
• Ensure compliance of applicable laws (eg MOE) and regulations for management of Centre.
• Ensure follow-up of prospects and withdrawals.
4 Centre’s Sales & Marketing
• Ensure Centre’s adherence and conformity to corporate identity and corporate guidelines.
• Work with marketing department to identify marketing strategies.
• Conduct activities/events (eg children’s performance) to increase enrolment.
• Uphold and improve professional image of teachers.
5 Professional – Curriculum & Quality Environment
• Ensure quality teaching through classroom observations and assessment of teachers so that the age-appropriate curriculum is implemented effectively.
• Ensure classroom and centre’s environment is supportive to learning and appropriate for the physical, intellectual, language, emotional and social (PILES) development of children (eg follow theme of Kinderland Integrated Curriculum).
• Incorporate Kinderland Philosophy in the curriculum.
• Develop the local Vietnamese curriculum based on Kinderland Guideline
6 Management of Resources, Facilities and Contracts
• Ensure adequate educational and learning resources to meet children’s needs.
• Manage manpower and facilities effectively and efficiently.
7 Collaborating with Families and Community
• Come up with calendar of events to engage families (eg Children’s day, Tet holiday celebration).
• Involve children and teachers in activities to cultivate social responsibility.
• Parent-Teachers Meeting.
8 Professional Development
• Attend training, workshops, conferences and academic education in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Managing competition with strong enrolment growth
• Managing stakeholder’s expectation
• Maintaining or increasing enrolment.