Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Liaison internal Hong Kong & Dong Guan Packaging, Engineering, Operation teams, external factories and suppliers, to conduct press check and report packaging related issues to supervisor.
• Go onsite pilot / inspect packaging production when needed.
• Coordinate with internal and external parties to resolve printing / packaging production issues;
• Resolve artwork – prepress issues with printers;
• Press check printer / vendor submit print sheet and sample, check against Spin Master packaging spec. and standards;
• Report packaging quality and issues to Hong Kong / Dong Guan packaging leads;
• Press check printer / vendor submit press sheet and sample;
• Review and comment PPSR sample against Spin Master packaging spec. and standards;
• To conduct test print / sample making assigning by Packaging leads;
• To finish works related to packaging assigning by Packaging leads;
• Report work status to supervisor on time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• College, technical college or above, with graphic, printing or packaging training;
• At least 4 years of experiences in printing / packaging production;
• Packaging production, prepress, press, post-press and pack out experiences is preferred;
• Assist with graphic & office software skills;
• Structural of packaging experience will add plus.
• Familiar printing / packaging process;
• Fair command of English and communication skills;
• Fair command of Adobe graphic software, Microsoft office and some knowledge of database input;
• Self-motivated and with good sense of responsibility;
• Able to work independently;
• Candidates from cities other than Haiphong will also be considered and relocation assistance will be provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only in consideration for relevant/similar post(s) within Spin Master.
While we appreciate your interest in Spin Master, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.