Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Functional (job responsibilities)
• Growing a strong deposit base & customer footings via acquisition & expansion of New-to-bank high net worth individuals in the community tapping into both retail as well as business owners.
• Marketing deposits in both local and foreign currencies & cross-selling investment products where required.
• Developing personal loans via cross-selling to current priority customers via cold calls building relationship with car and real estate broker and other distribution channels.
• Selling ban-cassurance: non-life insurance to potential customers.
• Managing customer relationships to build a profitable relationships with customers to deepen and broaden account relationships with the objective to generate revenue and focus on deposits wealth management and loans
• To refer business loans to HLBVN business centers where necessary.
• To actively serve customers on their personal financial needs aligned with customers needs
• To plan host & run community based events with the interest to build better customer relationships and also acquisition of new customers.
• Networking high net worth individuals within the community.
• Other tasks assigned by Line Manager time to time.
Managerial (team/group responsibilities)
• Working with Product Owner to offer proactive and personalized financial services to the affluent segment customer.
• To support Line Manager in promoting and developing market presences this will ultimately deliver the individual jobholders targets and support overall Branch’s targets.
Organizational (organizational responsibilities)
• Responsible for managing complying with established sales operation policies and procedure and regulatory guidelines to safeguard both bank’s and customers’ assets.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Should possess at least 1 years of experience in the financial services business both deposit ( preferably in priority or premier banking) and personal loan. Currently servicing a base of high networth client in the community.
• Familiar in dealing with customers business and financial matters is an added advantage.
• Should be enthusiastic and confident in assisting people to manage investment and financial portfolios. Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a high respect for confidentiality and privacy of customers are also essential to this role. Individual must be well groomed and is multi-lingual. Conversant in the local language & English.