What We Can Offer
a. PV Customer Value Proposition
• Expand PV Privileges – medical, education, travel concierge privileges
• Building other PV Privileges – “The Privileged Life” program offering unique lifestyle-based privileges such as airport fast track, spa, golf, yachting …
• Collaborate with UOBGroup to expand international collaboration – Regional recognition and privileges with UOB Singapore
b. Customer experience & engagement
• Propose and implement PV Customer Engagement Process (Month-On-Book process)
• Propose and implement RM development roadmap (trainings, career path) to improve RM’s skills, customer service excellence at PV Lounge and beyond
• Implement customer loyalty schemes to improve customer engagement (loyalty/stickiness) – ex. Birthday schemes, public holidays, special occasions …
• Work closely with Branch (C&D), Marketing and Brand team to frequently measure customer feedback, customer satisfaction at PV Lounge, Branch (C&D) and beyond.
• Work with related departments to improve process, procedure, inter-department-collaboration to improve customer and RM satisfaction further.
a. Partnership development
• Supervise Partnership Manager with partnership screening, pitching, negotiating and onboarding partners, merchants, strategic alliances to expand PV Customer Value Proposition and partnership eco-system.
• Supervise Partnership Manager to work with Legal and Compliance and partner to prepare legal documents (Cooperation Agreement, T&C, campaign policy …), prepare and submit DOIT registration…
• Supervise Partnership Manager, Segmentation Manager to work with internal parties and partners to produce marketing collaterals (PV website, eDM, leaflet, SMS; produce marketing collaterals to promote PV’s proposition at partner’s such as website banner, Facebook posts, posters, tent cards …)
• Maintain and develop a good relationship with working partners
b. Partnership management & Events:
• Supervise Partnership Manager, Segmentation Manager to monitor service usage (service booking, customer service, customer journey…), manage customer satisfaction/feedback, monthly reporting (sales reports, cost report, usage reports …), analysis (demographics, market comparison, market strategies, funnels, P&L analysis …)
• Supervise Partnership Manager, Segmentation Manager to develop event initiatives/concepts & tactics to increase partnership engagement and promote joint offers; oversee all events planning and execution; manage post-event evaluation and reporting for improvements (experience, conversion rates …)
3. Sales & Recognition
• Help Head of Sales build and implement sales schemes, sales campaigns (RM sales contests, Customer promotions) to increase FD, casa, Banca …
• Propose product innovation or sales campaigns based on preferences of Affluent segment, based on market surveys or demographics analysis …
• Help PV Head, Head of Sales run RM Recognition schemes (organize PV Achievement Events on quarterly basis, update Hall of Fame …)
4. Marketing, communication and other
• Work with Marketing, Brand Communication to run market surveys to have better understandings of HNWI, affluent segment in order to propose initiatives for CVP, product innovation and customer engagement.
• Implement marketing, PR, KOL campaigns to promote PV, PV CVP
5. Other tasks assigned by PV Head, RB Head
• Capabilities in introducing investment products
• Relationship management experience with high net worth clients
• Strong technical skills in wealth management
• Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
• Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills
• Experience in managing production support and maintenance
• Requires superior analytics and problem-solving skills. Must be attentive to details.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• A strong & assertive communicator in speaking & writing
• Sound knowledge of financial services products and services and the client relationship management system
• Understanding of business banking client segment and products and services
• Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment
• Able to communicate well in English and local languages