Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Proposed Compensation: 65,000USD
• Perform process capability and feasibility evaluation to ensure seamless transition from China to Vietnam and/or to new suppliers.
• Perform statistical analysis for cost reduction, quality improvements, and improved manufacturing efficiencies.
• Lead innovative process development and manufacturing solutions from concept validation to concept integration readiness (known as Phase 2 and Phase 3 development activities).
• Seek, identify, and integrate technology, manufacturing, and supply chain solutions that manifest the most innovative, stable processes in the golf industry and support PING’s brand strength in design and technology.
• Lead challenging, open ended problem solving efforts at Asian based suppliers to develop innovative manufacturing processes to support Phase 2 and Phase 3 Product Development efforts
• Use multi-variant DOE’s to aid new process development and or implement changes on existing processes that improve performance, quality, and/or efficiency.
• Lead new equipment design and integration solutions.
• Seek new supply chain affiliations for the purpose of discovering new technologies, manufacturing processes, or materials that may be integrated into product.
• In conjunction with suppliers, lead PING ownership of all manufacturing processes details and proactive risk identification within Phase 2 and Phase 3 projects.
• Link closely with PING Supply Chain tied to supporting cost target metrics tied to pre RFE initiatives.
• Through early development initiatives, collaborate with suppliers to discover new methods to improve manufacturing throughput and yield values ultimately leading to optimized product performance and specification conformance.
• Leadership in the handoff of projects from Phase 3 to RFE phase by working closely with Innovation, Design and Project Engineering teams as well as the PING Asia team and supplier personnel.
• Contribute to predictive and proactive Process FMEA risk assessment in partnership with suppliers, PING US engineering team, and PING Asia process engineers.
• Effectively communicate supplier concerns with regards to new processes back to PING engineering, supply chain, and quality.
• Diligently use the LAMDA problem solving methodology and document the process and knowledge on one page summary reports.
• Responsible for helping build upon PING’s internal engineering knowledge base, specifically as it applies to key process related items that will aid design engineers in improving their ability to design for manufacturability, aid in specification development, and eliminate design loopbacks.
• Responsible for understanding, following, and supporting all pertinent ISO procedures.
• Responsible for understanding and following all pertinent company and departmental policies, procedures, and protocols.
• Responsible for remaining current within their area of expertise, not only relative to the market, but in relation to known published advances in the pertinent specific body of knowledge.
• Other duties may be assigned by Management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing process engineering role.
• Ability to read, speak and write in English, Vietnamese, Mandarin or Taiwanese.
• Must be available to live and work full time in Vietnam with the ability to travel regularly to other countries such as: China, Taiwan, etc.
• Working knowledge of golf-related manufacturing processes (casting, forging, composites manufacturing, extruding, welding, painting, laser cutting, laser etching, grinding, finishing, plating, coating, metallurgy, tool design, etc.) preferred.
• Must possess strong open ended technical problem solving skills, and the ability to integrate technologies across various manufacturing sectors.
• Must possess the ability to foresee the need for, and execute, process integration on finished product manufacturing.
• Must possess strong familiarity with Asia based manufacturing technologies and suppliers.
• Familiarity with PING, Inc. product line, the game of golf and the golf industry is preferred.
• Exposure to chemicals and working conditions related to golf, textile or garment industries.
• Must possess high ambition combined with excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational skills – and the ability to gain consensus.