What We Can Offer
- Responsible for quality, yield, cost and cycle time improvement.
- Support process and equipment development for NPI.
- Responsible for process characterization and optimization, yield and quality improvement of assigned areas.
- To drive process improvement.
- Performs other duties as required by immediate superior from time to time.
- Process knowledge on product characteristics, process and equipment capabilities.
- Possess sound analytical skills.
- Able to gather, organize and analyse information/data
- Able to lead team to improve product quality/yield/cost /cycle time
- Able to communicate and interact effectively
- Preferably with experience from 1 - 2 years
- Good English communication skills