Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Report to: PE Manager
Location: Duy Tien, Ha Nam, Viet Nam
Scope of Position:
Take part in APQP processes and fulfill Tasks related to Gentherm Hanam’s Products, detail as below:
• Develop processes and launch new/transfer projects according to Gentherm APQP procedures
• Technical ownership for all existing processes: process parameter, Instructions, Process flow…
• Continuous Improvement for new and existing processes, projects from start of production to products end of life
Be involved in quoting process for new projects: mainly responsible for defining processes, manufacturing cost, investment, and materials scrap calculation…
• Verify designs: master drawings, customer drawings review, DFMEA, feasibility review/test, create initial PFC (Process Flow Chart) for prototype, build samples, testing, CC/SC agreement; Define and evaluate processes and related machines, devices, jigs, tools… to meet processes requirements and customer requirements
• Validate processes: Manufacturing feasibility, Production validation plan, PFC/Diagram, PFMEA, Dummy Samples/Error Proofing, Significant Characteristic/Critical Characteristic review, Packaging plan, Parameters, Instructions, launching processes (Pre-Launch, Job-0), capability and capacity study, participate in PPAP submission and documents…; Summary and solve all processes issue on time to hand over new products to mass production.
• Serials Production follow up: Production problem solving, Standardization, Continuous Improvement (CI & VAVE) activities…
• Handling and manage process change in production.
• Take part in corrective actions arising from customer complaints and/or quality audits
• Check/evaluate/verify new materials to meet process requirement
• Establish, review and control processes and Machines standard in Plant following Global standardization.
• Participate in verifying new suppliers included materials suppliers, outsourcing suppliers.
• Training related Technicians/staffs as a teacher regarding to products, processes
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Proficient in using office tools: Outlook, MS offices (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Proficient in using CAD 2D skills, be able to read understand and create technical drawings for processes
• Problems solving and analytical skills – able to analyses data and information from different areas of the business and come up with a summarized conclusion and discussion
• Teamwork skills – able work in a team and confidently to show opinions
• Be able to communicate in English in manufacturing
Education: University Degree (or equivalent) in technical field