Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsible for ensuring Process and Controls reliability of the designated shop within VinFast (Body Shop, Press Shop, General Assembly Shop...) whilst working closely with local Maintenance, Operations and other departments as required. Establish excellent relationships with all functional leaders and external (3rd party) leaders involved in the vehicle and production process development, launch and manufacture. Involvement in the Process / Controls engineering during installation and commissioning of plant and equipment.
Drive a proactive Engineering culture, ensuring sound process control and engineering control programs are established, implemented and continuously improved as per Manufacturing requirements.
• Drive and support all activities to ensure overall business objectives and targets are met or exceeded.
• Effectively train, coach and support Maintenance team members in problem solving and resolution activities relating to Process and Controls engineering.
• Establish local talent development as a core value to develop future leaders and grow organisational capability.
• Creating sound working relationships with Operations, Maintenance and Product Engineering teams to work together as one to achieve great outcomes for the business.
• Compliance to VinFast Manufacturing systems and processes.
• Looking for ways to eliminate waste and cost out of the business through team engagement and ownership.
• Ensuring that Process control standards are developed, monitored and tracked to ensure robust systems are in place and strictly adhered to.
• Ensuring that planned Engineering activities are executed via change management and do not have an impact on Production requirements.
• Develop and lead a Safety first culture while ensuring safe work practices and compliance to all local regulatory guidelines are met.
• Ensuring that LOTO (Lock out tag out) processes and procedures are adhered to and all risks are identified and mitigated before each task.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in mechatronics/mechanical/electronics/automation/robotics
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel); experience in CAD, CATIA is a plus
• Strong English & communication skills to enable effective dialogue with local and international audiences across all levels of the organisation.
• Development of project schedule and tracking of progress
• Good common-sense business insight and experience with the development and implementation of business strategies.
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to grasp and effectively use technical concepts and technical information.
• Highly motivated, self-starter, and active learner with strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to perform successfully in multi-national relationships.