Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
· Supply restricted condition of units or facilities, operating performance of units or facilities and catalyst replacement planning to be necessary in making production planning, and evaluate the result regularly.
· Evaluate and manage operating performance such as yield, product quality, catalyst life, reactivity, fluidity, dirt, plugging and performance of equipment.
· Evaluate catalyst and materials such as chemical and packing.
· Prepare and evaluate studies to improve profitability such as energy saving, effective operating procedures such as start up and shut down and technical studies related to production, quality and environment.
· Improve the production technology after having considered profitability and safety.
· Advance key performance index (KPIs) through the improvement of the production technology.
· Investigate the cause for operating malfunction (Troubleshooting) and supply necessary measures including operating guidelines.
· Serve Process Safety Management and execute Management of Change of operating condition.
· Utilize process simulator or operating training simulator for solving the technical studies.
· Collect technical information related to production technology in domestic and oversea and study application to our refinery.
· Collect necessary information to fulfill your roles in cooperation with other division or section.
· Update and manage technical information related to production technology such as PFD, P&ID and operating parameters.
Make minutes on meeting and formal reports for technical studies etc.
· Make monthly evaluation report for operating performance etc.
· Carry out the job instructed by Section Manager, Deputy Section Manager, Process Leader and Senior Process Engineer
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Knowledgeable with the process design, process operation and have the experience in detailed engineering studies that includes economic analyses, process simulations, and project-related activities.
- Excellent knowledge of the proficiency in safe operations of process units, including familiarity with process safety elements such as MOCs, HAZOPs and behavioral safety, and of engineering practices, international standards, and economic principles related to incumbent's field.
- Experience of participation in project commissioning, field problems trouble-shooting in oil and gas related industries.
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Fluent English communication & good writing skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook