Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Develop safety procedures to be employed by workers operating equipment or working in close proximity to on-going chemical reactions
• Determine most effective arrangement of operations, such as mixing and control viscosity of chemical
• Arrange resources for mixing compounding and ready for production.
• Technical support for dipping line such as: change former, adjust viscosity, and control parameter of dipping line, repair minor issue.
• Support to perform laboratory studies of steps in manufacture of new product and test proposed process in small scale operation (pilot plant).
• Develop processes to separate components of liquids or gases or generate electrical currents, using controlled chemical processes.
• Conduct research to develop new and improved chemical manufacturing processes.
• Design measurement and control systems for chemical plants based on data collected in laboratory experiments and in pilot plant operations.
• Control chemical inventory including inbound and outbound
Dipping Process Engineer & Knitting Process Engineer (5 vacancies)
• Develop engineering design to manufacturing processes in compliance to LEAN concept
• Develop, verify, and validate products from process development to successful commercialization.
• Work closely with Production/ Maintenance / Automation Engineer to improve tools
• Design guides, template or platform are adequately updated to reflect new methods or approaches from development or product/process transferred to support highest volume, lost cost and highest quality
• Develop and maintain dipping process optimization and validation programs.
• Create the Standard Work and guide line for production
• Support to all the change of process
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 3 years’ experiences in production management
• Experience in Textile/ Garments/ Glove Manufacturing is in added advantage
• Strong English command
• Experience in Lean / Six Sigma is required for this role