Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Designing and executing experiments, interpreting and extracting insightful results from complex data sets to optimize the manufacturing process and achieve precision control at atomic levels. And, Designing, executing and analyzing experiments to improve yield and performance for each specific product.
2. Applying statistics process control methods to establish and sustain a robust manufacturing process.
3. Installing, qualifying, and sustaining manufacturing equipment to expand capacity with punctuation and quality.
4. Collaborating effectively with equipment and material suppliers and partners to identify technology gaps and deficiencies; devise, evaluate and qualify mitigation and continuous improvement solutions. And, collaborating with the engineering teams to maintain process stability and provide technical solutions to customers.
5. New product qualification and technology transfers from a mother fab.
6. Big data analysis to identify process design weaknesses and/ or manufacturing tool issues.
7. Scheduled night shifts and weekend on-call rotations in a 24/7 high-volume manufacturing environment.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in an engineering and scientific field such as Electrical Engineering, Physics, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Electric Engineering, Chemistry, Nuclear Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering. A PhD and Master degree is preferred.
2. Good communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to work on cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams.
3. Able to adapt priorities and responsibilities to support business needs.
4. A team player that can multitask and thrive in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
5. Good language skill in Mandarin.
6. Work location: Taiwan
7. Day Shift (8:30～17:30) & Night Shift (14:30-23:30) is required. Rotational shift details will be clarified during interview.
Please submit your resume with details in Mandarin or English for us to determine the perfect fit.