What We Can Offer
Primary function of this job is to carry out preventive and breakdown maintenance of Production equipment. Process Maintenance engineer is responsible for the timely correction of machine issues and eliminate production loss.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Execution of preventive and corrective maintenance.
• Update and maintain the documents (History cards, PM Record, Repair record, etc)
• Update the spare parts records.
• Support for calibration and validation activities.
• Work with production staff to perform maintenance and calibration activities
• Follow maintenance/safety SOPs and other regulatory requirements.
• OEE monitoring and improvement activities
• Root cause analysis and corrective actions
• Good verbal and written communication ability in English
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Hands on experience in Electrical, Mechanical and pneumatic system maintenance
• Capable to works independently.
• Ability to work effectively with other associates and contractors
• Ability to respond with a sense of urgency and work effectively and productively.
• Ability to work in high places using ladders or lifts, and to work in tight or confined spaces for extended periods of time.
• Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
• 4 year University graduation in Mechatronics/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
• 0 - 2 years of experience in industrial equipment maintenance .