Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Provide support to the Plant/ Manufacturing shop to improve, compete the gap in process procedure, quality control procedure to improve quality and reliability of product, process
• Audit/ Evaluate the readiness of the Plant/ Shop for the new product/ process launch
• Ensure that the system is up to date on documents, processes versus design changes or changes due to quality improvement, quality problem resolutions required
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Must have extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes related to the Automotive industry.
• Must have a strong background and knowledge in either of the engineering fields as one or multiple of:
- Mechanical (Machining, Stamping, Press, Welding: Spot, Arc, Tig, Mig),
- Electrical (EDS)
- Electronics (PCBA, Wiring Looms)
- Mold / Die (Stamping, pressing),
- Injection Molding, Casting
- Automation technology
• Demonstrate a good knowledge of Quality Management Systems & Regulations, ISO9001:2015, IATF 16949 – Good exercise on 5 core tools
• Must be reliable and capable of working with minimal supervision to manage audit planning and execution, and follow-up activities.
• Good experience and knowledge on issue resolution disciplines (e.g., problem solving/decision making, root cause analysis, etc).
• Must be able to manage stressful situations and to handle controversial issues.
• Highly compliance oriented to firmly adhere to the principles of the regulations and standards.
• High level Knowledge of LEAN Manufacturing, Six-Sigma, DMAIC
• Knowledge of process audit according to VDA 6.3
• Minimum 10 years in manufacturing environment
• Minimum 5 years experience in the same positions and level.
• Experience in using operation management tools and methodologies such as quality and HSE management systems (IATF five core tools (FMEA,SPC,APQP,PAPP,MSA),
• ISO 9001:2015, IATF16949, VDA6.3, Lean manufacturing).
• Experience in carrying out process audits according to IATF16949 & VDA 6.3
• Proven record of high level of compliance and quality mind set.
• High level of spoken and written Vietnamese and English is desired.
• Knowledge of Product safety in Automotive
• Excellent computer skills, presentation (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Personality: Good communicator, Assertive, Drive, Fair, Patient, Responsible
• Must adopt a practical approach towards work
• Must be methodical approach
• High level of problem solving and analytical skills – able to analyze data and information from different areas of the business and come up with a summarized conclusion and argument.
• Time Management – able to prioritize tasks and allocate time appropriately.
• Presentation Skills – able to deliver public speeches to top management with confidence and clarity
• Result orientated
• Team work skills – able work in a team and in harmony with all team members but at the same time confident of own skills and opinions
Education / Experience:
• Bachelor degree or above in Automotive, Mechanical, Electrical, Automation Engineering