Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
· Collaborate with our engineers in Germany to provide high quality models for the world’s biggest infrastructure projects.
· Analyze the operations of construction and mining projects using simulation.
· Ensure the quality and specification of simulation models. Develop internal modelling standards and guidelines for work planning.
· Documentation of models and simulation experiments.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Degree in engineering, computer science or similar qualification.
· Experience simulation modelling using AnyLogic or similar process simulation tools (minimum 2 years).
· Expertise in Java preferred.
· Familiarity in operations research and process optimization.
· Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and to set priorities and manage competing demands independently.
· Punctuality, ability to adhere to deadlines, possess a strong work ethic.
· Good English or German ability. German speakers preferred but not required.
. Salary up to 1500 USD
· Attractive salary and bonus with annual revision.
· Cooperation with colleagues around the world in a leading global group.
· Strong team spirit in an entrepreneurial environment of a growing company.
· People values, social responsibility and sustainability.
· Intensive training on the job.
· Global development and relocation opportunities for high performers.
· Opportunities for self-development and career advancement.