Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This is a senior role within the TP processing team with in Vietnam. Responsible for Capital Equipments sales and managing of Processing business with Key Account Customer/s.
To contribute to market company success by working as part of the Vietnam Processing team on the development and execution of company strategy and specifically on the development and implementation of the Key Account strategy to achieve company’s objectives.
To lead the Customer Account Team by developing and implementing the local Business Plan. You will, by ensuring the effective delivery of services to customers, by improving Customer Operational efficiency and by taking responsibility for objectives and KPIs.
To co-ordinate activities for the customer outside of Vietnam (when required) by networking with other Tetra Pak market companies
To take responsibility for all aspects of Tetra Pak Processing business, including capital plant sales, engineering and technical sales and service functions
To develop and maintain strong relationships throughout, from senior management to operational staff as part of Key Account Management teams
To develop business through proactive management to achieve a budgeted capital equipment plant sales target operating within the cost center budget.
Development of sales & marketing plans and annual sales category budgets for nominated categories within Vietnam.
Building and management of relationships with key contacts within Tetra Pak network
Identification of new business and securing opportunities where applicable
Quotation / tender preparation for new system sales enquiries, including:
Opportunity evaluation, prioritization and identification of both commercial and technical risk for Tetra Pak.
Customer meetings to identify needs and evaluation of possible solutions
Concept development of solution together with Pre project team
Co-ordination and team leadership of all activities required to compile quotation / tender document including final editing of customer proposal document
Development of “pitch” and presentation for quotation / tender
Customer meetings / presentations to review quotation / tender
Key Performance Indicators:
• Quotation secured hit-rate
• Annual Capital plant sales targets & margins
• Cost centre budget control vs monthly targets
• Improved customer satisfaction
• Implementation of agreed business strategies
• Compliance to Corporate Governance, Project Governance and all employee policies
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Ability to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues; Ability to deal with and influence senior management
• Strong sales ability matched with a proven track record and ability to work as a team
• Strategic approach in order to drive both customer and Tetra Pak business; Must be highly customer service orientated whilst achieving own objectives
• Good understanding and experienced within liquid food industry
• Good negotiation skills
• Must be receptive to new ideas and willing to initiate change
• Ability to project confidence, speak with authority and take control of situations where appropriate
• Must be sensitive to cultural issues within the workplace
Relevant Experience / Qualification
• University Degree in Technology or Engineering or relevant education;
• 7-10 years of Capital equipment / Technical sales experience, preferably in Food Industry
• Good communicator. Written and Oral English.
• Frequent travel is required (>50%)
• Good in using office software such as MS Excel, Word, Power-point