What We Can Offer
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial
specifications required for the project
- Advise internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and
ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Contract view, and management
- 1-2 years prior procurment, purchasing, MRO or related experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Well versed in purchasing techniques and logistical supply chain.
- Well versed in assisting Purchasing Manager in vendor selection and negotiating/developing contracts.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, and function specific software.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent Procurement skills with strong business acumen.